NEW FOR 2016!Lenape Lodge introduces the Arrowman’s Achievement Award. This award can be earned by an Arrowman each year by completing requirements in 3 areas: .
- Lodge development
- Personal development
- Unit development
Quest for Lodge Development (complete all 4)
1. Continue to be active in Scouting and attain Brotherhood membership in the Order of the Arrow.
2. Help conduct an OA election in a Troop or Team other than your own. Date/Location:
3. Complete the Indian Lore Merit Badge. Date/Counselor:
4. Participate in a minimum of 3 Lodge functions.
- Lodge Banquet
- Spring Fellowship
- Section Conclave
- Fall Fellowship
- Lodge Leadership Development Training
- Ordeal Staff/Elangomat
Quest for Personal Development (complete 3 of 4)
1. Deepen your spiritual commitment by striving to earn the emblem of your religious faith.
2. Advance one Scout Rank or Palm (Youth).
3. Attend a BSA training class (Adult).
4. Promote the correct wearing of the uniform through personal example.
5. Accept your obligation as an Arrowman and as a Scout by serving in a leadership position in your Unit or Lodge for at least six months from the date of starting on this award.
Quest for Unit and Community Development (complete 3 of 4)
1. Recruit one new youth or adult into Scouting.
2. Assist your Unit in earning the National Outdoor Challenge Application Award.
3. Assist in promoting summer camp in your Unit or another.
4. Participate in at least two service projects in your Unit or Lodge, and participate in two of the following activities:
- Unit Service.
- Lodge Service.
The award is a patch approximately 5 inches across. Awards sheets may be turned in before December 31st and will be presented at the Annual Lodge Banquet.
You may downloading the form here:
Arrowman's Achievement Award (88 downloads)